Processing of your Naked Pea

This question is for the manufacturers. Where are your products processed, is it here in the US or elsewhere in the world?

Hi there,

Naked Pea is from U.S. and Canadian farms. For other products, almost all of them are from the U.S. though one exception would be our collagen protein which is processed in Europe. Any follow up just let us know as sourcing is an area we compare very favorably in the supplement industry.

I was curious because I know other competitors make their whey protein in China and I was wondering if you did the same. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Clarification needed:

I know the Naked Pea is from / grown at US and Canadian farms, but where is it processed? US, Europe, China?

Thanks

Hi Chris,

Naked Pea is grown in North America, processed in Asia, and packaged in the US.The peas are shipped to Asia because they are primarily used in making noodles. The pea protein is a byproduct of this process and the demand for the noodle material is much higher than the protein in Asia. Our protein is tested at least 3 times before it is ever packaged so are very confident in its quality.

​-

Naked Nutrition Team

Ticket: https://nakednutrition.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/17162

On

Chris_Dodge

January 11

Clarification needed:

I know the Naked Pea is from / grown at US and Canadian farms, but where is it processed? US, Europe, China?

Thanks

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

nkdforumadmin219

November 4

Hi there, Naked Pea is from U.S. and Canadian farms. For other products, almost all of them are from the U.S. though one exception would be our collagen protein which is processed in Europe. Any follow up just let us know as sourcing is an area we compare very favorably in the supplement industry.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

17162:951161

Hi, You mentioned that the pea protein is “tested at least 3 times before it is ever packaged” - can you please provide more information on:

• What these tests are (3+ of the same tests or 3+ different tests?),
  • What the the tests are looking for,
  • What happens if the test fail and how often they fail,
  • How we can see representative results the test(s)

Thank!