Am I addicted to naked nutrition?

Hey there!

Until few years back, I used to be very skinny as I couldn’t eat big meals. I started with Naked mass weight gainer (unflavored) for about 1 1/2 year and doing decent workouts and I jumped from 134 lb to 157 lb.

My food intake (per day and daily):

• 4 scoops of Naked mass gainer (2 scoops in the morning and 2 in the afternoon but before evening) - 1350 calories
  • 2 scoops of Naked one to On - 200 calories
  • 2 scoops of Naked mea - 150 calories
  • 2 scoops of Naked peanut butter powder - 100 calories
  • 1 scoops of collagen
  • 1 to 2 cups of whole milk or 1 cup of hot chocolate milk - 250 calories

Roughly I get 2000 calories just from these supplements and I get another 1000 calories from regular meals etc.

Clearly I’m addicted and fully dependent on these external supplies.

Do you guys who workout and looking to gain muscle and weight, what’s your take on this? How many colonies do you guys usually get from supplements?

Thank you!

Hey Google_User,

I’m not looking to gain weight at this stage but just wanted to say congrats on those gains! Takes a lot of discipline and hard work to do what you’ve done. This forum is relatively new but hope someone else will chime in as well.

You’re getting a variety of protein sources which is key. An FYI this product also just came out which is a blend of whey, casein and egg protein: https://nkdnutrition.com/products/protein-blend